Planetcast offers comprehensive Media Asset Management solutions to meet all your media management requirements. Our MAM solutions are designed to increase the value of your digital assets. In addition to this, our solution will help in uniting all aspects of production, distribution, broadcasting and OTT related activities.
At Planetcast, we can help you to manage and publish video, audio and images content. Our Media Asset Management solutions will provide you with complete control over your content.
MAM is the derived category from Digital Asset Management addressing to Audio, Video, and other media content. Planetcast’s unique solution developed and designed by highly experienced R&D and Software team at Noida has made this product feature rich and yet economical.
Our solutions will assist you to manage audio, video and other media content. Via unique conversion solution of media format, tracking the location of the media asset, transfer media clips from one server to another, archiving of media is possible easily. We offer our sophisticated yet user-friendly MAM solutions to Media and Entertainment companies to help them reach peak performance.
Some of the key features are
- High Availability of the system
- Web-based cross-platform architecture with backup server support
- Powerful Media Asset Handling
- LTO support
- Media preview
- Easy Transfer of Media Clips from Video Server to secondary storage and Vice versa
- EDL Support
- Workflow based system
- User-defined rules and layouts
- Real-time asset and data movement tracking
- Comply and Report Globally
- Customized searching
- Easy Integration with Playout Automation System
- Sub-clip creation and its tagging
- Low res proxy editing
- Thumbnail creation and its tagging
- Conversion of video Clips from other formats to .lxt File Format
- Transcoding of video clips
- Work assignment and real-time work status tracking
- Real-Time Update of Main Database
- Asset Search via Asset Id/Tag Id or any predefined area
- Fully customizable Asset Search via Asset Id/Tag Id or any predefined area