- Good Programming Experience of Embedded C.
- Hands on Experience in Arduino/8051/AVR/PIC Micro Controllers.
- Knowledge of interfaces Protocols such as RS485/USB/I2C/UART/SPI.
- Hands-on experience in hardware design and development.
- Proficient knowledge in Digital and Analog Hardware Design
- Knowledge about basic electronics such as Resistor, Capacitor, Inductor,Diodes, BJT, OPAMP, MOSFET.
- Design of Electronics Circuits using BJT, MOSFET, OPAMP etc
- Low Power circuit Design.
- High speed Board design experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge about AC-DC Power Supply Design will be an advantage.
- Experience with PCB tools such as Dip-trace, Eagle, Altium, PROTEUS etc.
- The role involves making Schematic diagrams, Component Selection, Layout, Testing, Debugging and Troubleshooting.
- Firmware Development and Debugging.
- B. Tech / MCA
- Candidate must have 5-8 years of Experience.