Driving your Career, Ensuring your future
- Shift Operational activities for 24×7.
- Customer service orientation as per requirement
- Preparation of reports as per asked by Authorities
- Troubleshooting & reporting to concern authorities of problem faced in shift hours within defined time-line.
- Preparation, Testing and installation of equipment for scheduled live event.
- Testing new fiber link in co-ordination with customer.
- Working & Understanding of Monitoring Tools like (Spectrum Analyzer, Stream Analyzer, Dolby monitor, Power meter etc.
- Basic Knowledge on compression system(Like Mpeg4, Mpeg2, Aspect ratio, Chroma Sub sampling, NTSC , PAL etc.)
- Knowledge of PSI/SI Tables, PCR, PMT, PTS, DTS etc.
- Basic knowledge of CAS System (like ECM, EMM, Encryption, scrambling etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of Multicast, Uni-cast, broadcast, RTP, UDP, RTSP, LAN, WAN etc.
- TS error analyzing of TR 101 290 (Like Priority1, 2, & 3) & Troubleshooting.
- Hands-on on Compression device like Mux, Encoder, Video Router etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Audio Dolby, Dolby Plus, PCM etc.
- Hands-on on NMX/NCC system harmonic/Ericsson.
- Basic knowledge of Antenna related to Antenna Gain, different types of Antennas, G/T, EIRP, beam-width, VSWR, HPA/Up-converter Gain, HPA input/output Back-off, etc.
- Hands-on on RF Up-link & Down-link System (like Modulator, Up-converter, HPA, SSPA Decoders, Down-converter, LNA, QAM,Dehydrator,Linearzier etc.)
- Knowledge of Different types of freq band used C-Band, Ex-C band, Ku-band, L-band.
- Basic Knowledge of LNB, Noise Temp, PLL etc.
- Basic Knowledge of C/N Margin, S/N, MER, BER, FEC, Roll of Factor, DVB-S & S2, QPSK/8PSK etc.
- Hands-on on Installation & Testing of Mesh Antenna for down-linking.
- B. Tech.
- Candidate must have 2-5 years of Experience.