Digital Media Technology Service -These include consulting, design, workflow management, manpower planning, supply of turnkey projects, build-operate-transfer, training and outsourcing complex media technology operations through completely customized offerings.
Disaster recovery “DR” has become an increasingly important & integral part of business planning for any broadcaster be on terrestrial or satellite networks. A temporary loss of signal can result in the audience in switching to other channels or networks or loss in revenue. For that reason, operations must NOT be interrupted at any given point of time.
Our solutions are designed to support streaming needs for multi format (android, Windows, iOS etc.) and multi device (Tablets, PC or smartphones etc.) uni/multi-cast streams with multiple capabilities of formats and video players.
The standard approach to overcome is mainly
- Maintaining a mirrored play out system at a remote location.
- Parallel uplink facility in case of emergency.
PLANETCAST’s facility is well equipped for providing any of these services.
- Reliable & Stable mirrored play out signal.
- High content Security
- Availability of seamless transition to Mirrored play out.
- Premium automation system with built-in features for providing consistency with the primary play out channel.
- Cost-effective off-site, lower operational expense (reducing space and energy & other operational expenses).
- Facilitates Seamless integration with most of globally known automation system, graphics system, headed equipment eliminating the need for a separate process to bridge operations between main site and backup.
- A mix of main and backup channels in one site for diverse and resilient disaster recovery.
- In house expertise managing & monitoring mirrored playout with low cost solution.
- Parallel Uplinking to various satellites from NOIDA facility.Parallel streaming using FIBER connectivity. Vital part of PLANETCAST’s solution is CUSTOMISATION as desired