Subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this contract, Company will grant a non-exclusive and limited right to access this Web Portal site and the materials/information thereon.
This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it ("Web Portal"), and the access thereto shall not be deemed, in any manner whatsoever, an offer or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the services by PLANETCAST Communication Limited or its subsidiary(ies), affiliates, etcetera (collectively "Company").
The information/material on any given date of access by you, including the periodic revision/amendment in the Web Portal, shall be considered and be applicable and binding. The Company reserves the right to delete or modify information on this Web Portal without prior notice. The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
The information provided on the Web Portal is neither intended nor directed, in any manner whatsoever, for access in a jurisdiction wherein distribution/access/availability of the information/use, etcetera would be contrary to the applicable laws or subject to any statutory prerequisites. Past performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
You hereby agree and declare that:
- Access to Web Portal is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site (www.planetc.net) neither constitute nor is a deemed offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the services of the Company.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
- to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.
- The Web Portal and its content, is protected under applicable laws and to prevent any unauthorized copying.
- To rely upon the independent professional advice/opinion bespoke to my requirements.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- Form an opinion or take a decisions solely on the basis of advice/opinion, if any, received from site.
The grant of limited access, by Company, to Web Portal extends only to view and download the information only for personal and non-commercial use and does not or be deemed, in any manner, to extend the permission/authorisation for transfer of any right, interest, claims, title, etcetera in the Web Portal or any content of the Web Portal.
Except as expressly provided herein, Company does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
Advice received, if any, via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that Company shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that Company is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that Company is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in India, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.