Driving your Career, Ensuring your future
- Design, modify, write and implement software programming components and applications.
- To identify and correct the software defects and to maintain the existing software systems.
- To write scalable, clean using .NET programming languages
- B.Tech or any equivalent engineering graduate in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology.
- Candidate must have 2 – 8 years in software development using VB.net/Win-form/WPF, writing SQL queries / stored procedures (MYSQL / MS SQL Server) and Unit Testing.
- Mandatory Skills: C# / VB.net , Winform, WPF
- Optional Skills: Socket programming, MYSQL, MSSQL, Multithreading, websocket, Design pattern.
- Other preferred skills: Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills, problem solving skills, strong analytical and reasoning skills.