- Providing software & application support services to the various software.
- Good knowledge on linux, My SQL.
- Troubleshooting while accessing in real time utility.
- Close co-ordination between core developers and clients.
- Responsible for installing software at client site.
- Giving training to client and making them comfortable with the different accessing tools.
- Will be responsible for Software Installation, Implementation, troubleshooting & Support.
- Software Operational training to clients.
- Basic Knowledge of Hardware.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (installation, backup, restore, maintenance)
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills both verbal & written
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills.
- B.Tech or any equivalent engineering graduate in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology.
- Candidate must have 2-6 years of Experience.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows / Linux
- Mandatory Skills: Linux, MySql
- Optional Skills: Socket programming, MSSQL, Multithreading, web socket, Design pattern.