Driving your Career, Ensuring your future
- Leading team of developers and oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates
- Analyse user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project
- Collaborate with our design team to create accurate and detailed mock-ups for customer approval
- Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and content needs
- Enforce coding standards across all departments
- Research and introduce new technologies for all employees and management
- Assist in creating in-house standards
- Provide the sales team with technical advice and support C# Developer
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills both verbal & written
- A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to lead a team of software professionals.
- B.Tech / MCA or any equivalent engineering graduate in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology.
- 6 – 9 years software development experience in media domain including at least 4 years’ experience in handling team of software developers.
- Platform: Microsoft Windows / Linux
- Mandatory Skills: Dot Net Core, MVC, cloud computing
- Optional Skills: Socket programming, MSSQL, Multithreading, web socket, Design pattern.