Driving your Career, Ensuring your future
- Managing the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy.
- Managing various aspects of information security governance and compliance towards ISO 27001.
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement.
- Running security audits and risk assessments.
- Delivering new security technology approaches and implementing next generation solutions.
- Overseeing the management of the IT security department, giving leadership to the team and developing staff.
- Ensuring compliance and governance is met.
- Driving change projects and building new IT capabilities.
- Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change program is introduced or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered.
- Protecting the intellectual property of the organization at all times.
- Communicating digital programs and strategy to a range of stakeholders.
- Devising strategies and implementing IT solutions to minimize the risk of cyber-attacks.
- Candidate must have 8+ years of Experience.
- Candidate must have done BCA,B.Tech,MCA,M.Tech,B.Sc IT. Holding Certificate like CCNA,CBCP Etc.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills both verbal and written
- Must have experience on ISO 27001,ISMS policies,Risk Assessments,Risk Management.
- Keeping strategic solutions to existing issues.