Driving your Career, Ensuring your future
- To ensue all the litigation, arbitration and court process are timely and effectively adhered.
- To ensure that all notice are drafted effectively and timely distributed also property and legal documents are
- properly drafted and vetted and ensured that all the points are covered and timely effectively
- To regularly follow up and ensure good relationship with company’s legal counsel, review of pending matters, legal support to various departments.
- Besides the above any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must have 4-6 years of Experience
- A highly effective person, with sharp vision
- Good communication skills along with command over speech (good orator)
- Ensuring proper proceedings of various court cases.
- Timely presence at various matters at court.
- Keeping strategic solutions to existing issues.