Driving your Career, Ensuring your future
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company
- Managing key account to provide a complete cloud solution which includes content broadcasting, streaming, monitoring and analytic, system integration, OTT, Multiscreen, SAAS and cloud playout service to attain revenue targets as per business plan.
- To generate new business & verticals with existing key account.
- Set and track down sale account targets that are aligned with the company’s objectives
- Generate new sales by making use of the existing and potential sales networks.
- Responsible to generate more business from existing clients, maintaining healthy relation in entire value chain.
- Preparing budget for accounts, monitoring weekly revenue achieved and if any deviation, then analyzing the root cause and working to increase the revenue.
- Cross and upselling, driving and working closely with the pre-sales, and technical team for designing the solution, service delivery & service assurance
- Handling day to day activities and critical escalation of accounts.
- To steer initiatives for building healthy business relations in media market
- To achieve the targeted revenue and to ensure that the bottom-line target is met
- Ensure competition analysis is done on time to time basis
- To prepare the techno commercial proposals as per the requirement
- To build & manage relationships with New and Existing Clients.
- To give project presentations to client, generate queries and convert them into business
- To lead, guide and motivate the team for the achievement of targets
- To prepare monthly funnel, ODF and order booking along with other reports
- Formulate sales tools and presentation materials, weekly and monthly coverage plan, sales forecast and other updates related to sales performance
- To implement sales strategies that lead to high consumer satisfaction, hence, building awareness and credibility with the key clients as well as senior account management.
- Takes part in the strategic account planning process in which departmental financial targets, performance objectives, account management standards, and critical milestones over specific periods of time are decided
- B.Tech / MBA.
- 5 – 7 years
- Excellent communication & presentation skills both verbal and written
- Target oriented
- Strong Business acumen and market Intelligence
- Meticulous and eager to learn
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions