Digital Media Technology Service -These include consulting, design, workflow management, manpower planning, supply of turnkey projects, build-operate-transfer, training and outsourcing complex media technology operations through completely customized offerings.
PLANETCAST team specializes in transforming a site from the bare shell to state-of-the-art broadcast centre be it for news, for entertainment or sports or any other television channel. We start engagement with the customer right from planning, system designing, to integration, installation, testing, commissioning and final delivery of the project, adhering to agreed timelines, and budgets. At the same time we ensure smooth functioning of the site by providing adequate training to the manpower with hand-holding post completion.
PLANETCAST ‘s deep rooted relationship with all the leading equipment manufactures makes our solutions even more flexible and our expert in-house competence ensures the perfect choice of software & hardware for your operation. PLANETCAST has designed and built some of the major projects in SAARC and SEA markets.
The capability of setting up of all types of channels (news, entertainment, spiritual, & sports) typically includes studios, PCR, MCR, CAR, Voice over booths, editing suits, Playout Automation, MAM and NRCS, Teleports, DSNGs, outdoor production units and technical training etc.
- Technical Consultancy
- Developing a systematic work-flow for a Broadcast station
- Turn-key Installations
- Broadcast Engineering Services
- Service Level Agreements (SLA) & Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC)
- Modernisation of Legacy technology and continuity of services
- Comprehensive Project Management Solutions
- Technical and Operational Personnel Training
PLANETCAST ’s in-house designed and developed broadcasting software are flexible, customizable, and stable. Catering to any kind of broadcaster be it news, sports, entertainment, or any genre.
Some of the other features of our services include
- NEWS.M is our NRCS software for news channels
- MEDIA.X is our playout Automation
- MAM.C is Media Asset Management software
- LOG.ME is for off-air Logging
We also design customized software solutions to support specific workflow modules, or Integration patches, translators, etc..
Disaster recovery “DR” has become an increasingly important & integral part of business planning for any broadcaster be on terrestrial or satellite networks. A temporary loss of signal can result in the audience in switching to other channels or networks or loss in revenue. For that reason, operations must NOT be interrupted at any given point of time.
Our solutions are designed to support streaming needs for multi format (android, Windows, iOS etc.) and multi device (Tablets, PC or smartphones etc.) uni/multi-cast streams with multiple capabilities of formats and video players.
The standard approach to overcome is mainly
- Maintaining a mirrored play out system at a remote location.
- Parallel uplink facility in case of emergency.
PLANETCAST’s facility is well equipped for providing any of these services.
- Reliable & Stable mirrored play out signal.
- High content Security
- Availability of seamless transition to Mirrored play out.
- Premium automation system with built-in features for providing consistency with the primary play out channel.
- Cost-effective off-site, lower operational expense (reducing space and energy & other operational expenses).
- Facilitates Seamless integration with most of globally known automation system, graphics system, headed equipment eliminating the need for a separate process to bridge operations between main site and backup.
- A mix of main and backup channels in one site for diverse and resilient disaster recovery.
- In house expertise managing & monitoring mirrored playout with low cost solution.
- Parallel Uplinking to various satellites from NOIDA facility.Parallel streaming using FIBER connectivity. Vital part of PLANETCAST’s solution is CUSTOMISATION as desired